About House of Angels Home Care
As a registered nurse who has worked in the healthcare industry for over 20 years, I have witnessed firsthand the need for non-medical services in the home for the elderly and disabled members of our community. I have worked as a CNA, HHA II, LPN, and RN with critical care, wound care, and case management experience. This is why I decided to establish House of Angels Home Care in 2019.
I am aware that a lot of care, love, humility, patience, and compassion are required to successfully provide care to elderly and disabled individuals in the comforts of their homes. With help from my highly trained caregivers, I am dedicated to providing the highest possible quality of home care services in this community and beyond with respect and dignity.
At House of Angels, we understand that families have much love and appreciation for their elderly and disabled loved ones. However, we also recognize that as much as they would love to provide the care and support their loved ones with special needs require, family responsibilities, work constraints, and other responsibilities often get in the way. Even for those who have chosen to set aside some of their needs and attend to their loved ones, we are aware of just how overwhelming caregiving can get, both physically and emotionally.
This is exactly why we have chosen to stand in and offer non-medical home care services to our community, thus allowing families to attend to their own issues while having the peace of mind that their loved ones are in the best hands possible.
We also know that those we wish to care for have separate needs; for this reason, we offer a wide choice of non-medical home care services, including meal preparation, bathing grooming, and light housekeeping, among others.
If you have an elderly or disabled loved one, and want to avoid or delay having them institutionalized or transferred to a care facility, then we would be more than willing to provide them with the care they need at the comforts of home. We will ensure your loved one stays safe and lacks nothing, especially when it comes to emotional support. Once we step in, you can give yourself a break without having to worry about their safety and well-being.
Our services can be customized to suit your schedule and your loved one’s schedule, too.
House of Angels Home Care is here to serve the community by offering non-medical home care services to the elderly and disabled members of our community and surrounding counties.
- To enhance the health and well-being of the elderly and disabled members of our community by providing services that enable them to remain safely and comfortably at home for as long as possible
- To help families in obtaining the guidance and support they need from various agencies and organizations
- To lessen the emotional stress of families by providing services based on their specific needs and schedules
- House of Angels Home Care will aim to be recognized as the best place to work and receive care in our community and its environs.
- We strive to improve the quality of life in the home and community by changing the way healthcare services are delivered through a culture of care, safety, and excellence.